We have the pleasure to invite you to the webinar with
Reporting of tax schemes in 2021 – the most important issues
The event will take place on 2nd March 2020
from 11:00 am to 12:00 am
Our experts will discuss the following topics:
1. What is a tax scheme? Cross-border and other schemes
2. Who is covered by the reporting obligation? Time limits – modification due to COVID-19 regulations
3. Key statutory terms:
- user, promoter, supportive entity
- general and specific hallmarks
- tax advantage
4. Who is subject to the obligation to introduce an internal procedure for counteracting non-compliance with the reporting obligation?
5. Tax schemes and penal fiscal consequences
The webinar will be held in Polish. Participation is free.
Please confirm your attendance by sending ‘Name, Surname, Company name’ to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.