We offer practical tax and legal advice on aspects of working abroad, including supporting the implementation of the increasingly emerging employee ‘workation’ benefit, as well as remote working. We also assist co-operative companies that relocate their employees abroad, taking into account tax planning before and after their return in accordance with current legislation.
Our services include:
- Adaptation of internal regulations to “workation”, preparation of relevant rules and regulations for “workation”.
- Preparation of documents entitling the employee to “workation” in accordance with the regulations, taking into account the risks in individual countries.
- Preparation of tax and contribution risks of performing remote work/”workation” abroad.
- Preparation of regulations for remote work taking into account the new provisions of the Labour Code (including the development of rules on employee compensation).
- Preparation of relevant employment contracts, contract amendments, remuneration regulations.
- Assistance in obtaining A1 certificate.
- Reporting, tax and social security planning for secondment of employees within and outside the country.
- Verification of compliance of employee settlements with relevant EU regulations and bilateral agreements.
- Advice on labour law.
- Verification of foreign employee options under an existing plan and advice and settlement on stock options.
This post is also available in: PL